Making your electricity bill payment online is a fairly easy and simple process. However, what might turn it into a task is the need to create a separate account for it on certain portals. For example, many people may think that to make an MSEDCL bill payment online via Airtel Payments Bank they need to open a Savings Bank Account.
But that’s not the case. In fact, you can easily pay your MSEDCL bill via Airtel Payments Bank without creating an account with the bank.
How To Make MSEDCL Bill Payment Online Without Creating An Account?
To pay your MSEDCL bill online you don’t need to create a separate account. However, we’d highly suggest you get one as it comes with a lot of perks you wouldn’t want to miss. For now, let’s take a look at how you would pay your MSEDCL bill online without an Airtel Payments Bank account. Enlisted below are the steps to make your MSEDCL bill payment online via Airtel Payments Bank:
- Go to https://www.airtel.in/bank or download the Airtel Thanks app and visit the Airtel Payments Bank page.
- Navigate and click on the “Electricity Bill” section.
- Choose your State/UT as “Maharashtra”.
- Now, select the name of your biller as “Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.”.
- Enter your Consumer Id Number.
- Click on the “Fetch Bill” tab.
- Once you see the bill generated, click on the “Pay Now” tab.
- Log in securely with your registered mobile number and mPIN.
- Select a mode of payment(It could be Airtel wallet, UPI, Credit/Debit cards or Netbanking).
- Now make your payment and complete the process.
That’s all you need to do. Follow these 10 steps accurately and you will have paid your electricity bill in a matter of minutes.
Benefits Of Getting An Airtel Payments Bank Account
As mentioned earlier, a savings account with Airtel Payments Bank comes with a list of perks, exclusive to its customers. Don’t believe us? Check out the following list of benefits you will when opening a new account with Airtel Payments Bank:
- ZERO Balance Account
No Minimum Balance commitment is required. This means you can use all the money in your Airtel Payments Bank savings account without having to pay any penalty, unlike in other banks.
- Free Digital Debit Card
You can now shop on the go with a safe and secured Digital Debit Card powered by Mastercard available exclusively for Airtel Payments Bank account holders.
- Unlimited Deposits
You can deposit money as much and as many times as you would like. Our auto-sweep facility in association with Suryoday Small Finance Bank allows you to deposit any amount above 1 lakh safely.
- 6% interest per annum
Get an interest of up to 6% on your Savings Account with Airtel Payments Bank.
- Contactless Payments
Enjoy contactless payment as you get to Scan & Pay at any merchants through UPI payment.
Now you see why we suggested you get an account either way? Moreover, along with making your MSEDCL bill payment online, you can also make your SBPDCL bill payment, KESCO bill payment and others via Airtel Payments Bank while receiving exciting rewards.