A Partnership is one of the most important forms of a business organization, where two or more people come together to form a business and divide the profits thereof in an agreed ratio. A Partnership is easy to form, and the compliance is minimal as compared to companies.A partnership firm is formed when a group of people join together in the pursuit of a business. All partnership firms are formed in India under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932. In this article, we look at the procedure for partnership firm registration.
Process to register a Partnership Firm
First, the applicant has to log on to the online partnership firm registration official website.
- Enter the Details
- The user has to enter all the details in the application form.
- Enter the Captcha code
- After entering all the details, the user has to enter the Captcha code.
- Click Register
- Once the Captcha code is entered correctly, the user has to click on Register. The applicant is now registered.
- Form A
Form A is an application that is used in the registration of partnership firms. The following are the steps that are used to submit Form A.
- Click Raise Form A
- In the ‘Firm Management’ Tab, click on Raise Form A.
- Enter the Details
- The applicant has to enter details like Partnership name, Business Address, etc. in the application form.
- By clicking on ‘Add Partners’, the applicant can add partners. The details of the partners should be entered.
- The required documents have to be scanned and attached with the application form.
- By clicking on the Submit tab, the online procedure is completed.
- Offline Procedure
The offline procedure should be followed after completing the online procedure.
- The Form A application should be printed on Green Ledger paper.
- The application form has to be signed in front of the designated authority.
- The form has to be submitted with all the required documents to the designated office of the Registrar.
- The application along with the documents has to be verified by the person sitting at the counter.
- Once the verification process is over, the applicant receives an acknowledgement on the copy of the covering letter and the authority letter.
Here in this article, we have understood how to register a Partnership firm, it will surely be useful for you to grow your business.
The next step once your business is registered is to open a current account online and here you are all set to successfully manage and grow your business